So I’m about to head out-of-town for the weekend, so I don’t have a whole lot prepared for you people. But having recently watched The Hobbit, I’ve been reinvigorated by riddles. How about we play a game?
If you win, you may visit somewhere else on the internet, and if you lose… we eats you?
*Ahem* Obviously, you can cheat and look the answers up on Google. But forever know that you are a dirty, rotten cheater.
1) I can run, but not walk. Wherever I go, thoughts follow close behind. What am I?
2) I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?
3) Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.
4) What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
5) There once was an evil wizard. He took 3 woman from their homes and turned them into rose bushes that looked exactly alike. He put them in his garden. One of the woman had a husband and children and begged the wizard to let her see them. He agreed. At night, he brought the woman to her house. In the morning he came and took her home. One day the husband decided to go rescue her. So he snuck into the wizard’s garden. He looked and looked at the 3 identical rose bushes trying to figure out which could be his wife. Suddenly, he knew the answer and he took his wife home. How did he know which rose-bush was his wife?